Part-Time Instructional Coach at Celina Immaculate Conception School - For the 2022-2023 school year only.
For grades 1-6
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree in education.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts observations and provides appropriate coaching, modeling, and feedback on the implementation of instruction that meets district-wide expectations.
- Assists building staff with the gathering, examination, and analysis of formative and summative assessment data to identify learning concerns for individual students and groups of students. Provides instructional support that is responsive to the identified needs of students.
- In collaboration with the curriculum directors and director of professional development, facilitates, trains, and supports building instructional coaches on the coaching model.
- Keeps current on research-based instructional strategies and best practices with an emphasis on student engagement and learning.
- Provides professional development, as needed and requested by the district.
Direct questions to Shelly Vaughn at: email@example.com
Send a cover letter, resume, and references to Nancy Davis at: [email protected]
Deadline to apply: Friday, May 20, 2022
2021-2022 Temporary Substitute Teacher License
Applicants must have a high school diploma. If interested, please fill out the Temporary Substitute Teacher Questionnaire:
**Last year's temporary subs will ONLY need to apply for a new temporary license on the Ohio Department of Education website using the Mercer County ESC IRN #48546, as they did last year. (Click on Apply for a New Credential/Substitutes/Temporary Substitute License -1 year (Non-Bachelors). **
Substitute Teacher Application
Applicants must have a Bachelor's degree (does not need to be in education). If interested, please print and fill out the Substitute Teacher Application
(Click on the link above to access)
Please mail your application to:
Mercer County Educational Service Center
Attn: Sue Cook
540 E. Market St.
Celina, OH 45822
*If you have any questions, please contact Sue Cook at 419-586-6628 or email her at [email protected]