Week of June 28-July 2 - Closing at 2:00 PM
July 8th - Closing at Noon     
July 9th - Closed All Day

Instructional Coach - Social Emotional Learning (SEL)

The Instructional Coach will support districts to help educators work on classroom behavior challenges with social-emotional learning in the curriculum.  The Instructional Coach will engage in the delivery of professional development, which may include data review and analysis, classroom observations, coaching and modeling, and providing feedback. The Instructional Coach will support educators in the identification and understanding of social-emotional learning needs, classroom behavior expectations and strategies, and support review of data and monitoring progress for improvement. 
  • Bachelor's degree in education or psychology
  • Ohio teaching certification, desired
  • Experience in the classroom/school setting

 Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume to:
 Nancy Davis -  [email protected] 

Deadline to apply: June 29, 2021



Full Time Secretary

The Mercer County ESC has an opening for a full time secretary. 
Hours are: 7:30-4:00, Monday through Friday

Email resume and letter of interest to Nancy Davis at:
Deadline to Apply: June 29, 2021 

Part-time Preschool Educational Aide

The Mercer County ESC has a part-time Educational aide position opening in our 
Preschool Special Education Classroom for the 2021-2022 school year.
 Hours are 8:30-3:30, Monday - Thursday

Send Resume and letter of interest to Valerie Scott at:

Deadline to apply:  June 28, 2021

Substitute Teachers

The Mercer County Educational Service Center is in need of substitute teachers.  Applicants must have a Bachelor's degree (does not need to be in education).  If interested, please print and fill out the Substitute Teacher Application Packet. 

Please mail your application to: 
Mercer County Educational Service Center
Attn: Sue Cook
441 E. Market St.
Celina, OH 45822

If you have any questions, please contact Sue Cook at 419-586-6628 or email her at [email protected]

Substitute Aides

Substitute aides are needed in Mercer County Educational Service Center classrooms for children (Kindergarten through age 22) with Multiple Disabilities, our center-based preschool classrooms, and at the Community Learning Center.  Our Multiple Disabilities and center-based preschool classrooms are located in Celina, Coldwater, Fort Recovery, Marion Local, Parkway, and St. Henry school districts and the Community Learning Center is located at Cheryl Ann.

If interested, please contact Sue Cook at 419-586-6628.


Get directions to all the Mercer 
County school districts.

© 2021. Mercer County ESC.  All Rights Reserved.