Part-time Educational aide in our Celina Preschool classroom
Monday - Thursday, 8:15 a.m. to 3:45 p.m..
High School Diploma required or equivalent.
Perform support services to help students achieve productive learning experiences within a prescribed educational plan. Provide guidance and encouragement to help students achieve their intellectual, social, and emotional potential. Positively promote the inclusion of students with disabilities into the regular classrooms and school activities. Prepare educational materials, monitor small group activities, provide personal assistance to students, and perform other diverse duties to assist the students in accessing the general educational curriculum and developing vocational skills, daily living skills, social skills, and communication skills. Promotes building and educational service center unity by working cooperatively with others, maintaining a positive attitude, and continually working toward ways to improve work processes, efficiency, and quality.
Send resume to Nancy Davis at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions, please direct to Jenny Hemmelgarn at: email@example.com
Deadline to apply: September 26, 2023
Vantage Career Center Treasurer
The Vantage Career Center Board of Education in Van Wert County is seeking qualified applicants for the position of treasurer. The board seeks a team-based leader to succeed Treasurer Laura Peters, who is retiring on December 31, 2023, after more than eight years with the district.
Salary and Contract:
Salary and benefits are negotiable and will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s qualifications.
- Candidates are asked to submit the following by September 22, 2023
- An Introductory letter expressing interest in this position
- A current resume
- A copy of a current ODE treasurer license or the education needed to obtain
- Two current letters of professional reference
- Bachelor's Degree- Treasurer License with Ohio Department of Education or willing to obtain.
Send or e-mail application materials to:
Kurt Wendel, Treasurer
Mercer County ESC
540 East Market St
Celina, OH 45822
We will acknowledge receipt of your application materials and inform you of the progress during the search period. Please direct questions related to the application process to Kurt Wendel – at 419-586-6628
Vacancy Announced: August 29, 2023
Application Deadline: September 22, 2023
Interviews Begin: October 2, 2023
Vacancy announcement: https://bit.ly/VantageTreasurer
Part-Time Educational Aide Position - St. Henry Elementary
High School Diploma
Monday - Friday
- Perform support services to help students achieve productive learning experiences. Provide guidance and encouragement to help students achieve their intellectual, social, and emotional potential. Positively promote the inclusion of students with disabilities into the regular classrooms and school activities.
- Monitor students’ behavior across a variety of school settings (i.e., playground and indoor recess, lunchroom, etc.). Help communicate school rules to students. Maintain high standards for student conduct. Uphold the student conduct code according to district policy.
Send application and resume to Nancy Davis at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to apply: September 15, 2023
2023 - 2024 Temporary Substitute Teacher License
Applicants must have a high school diploma. If interested, please fill out the Temporary Substitute Teacher Questionnaire link below. You will then receive an email with additional information and instructions. Once you apply for the temporary license and have all the additional information turned in, you can begin subbing, although you will not receive the actual license until the end of September.
**Last year's temporary subs will ONLY need to apply for a new temporary license on the Ohio Department of Education website using the Mercer County ESC IRN #048546, as they did last year.
(Click on Apply for a New Credential/Substitutes/Temporary Substitute License -1 year (Non-Bachelors). **
Substitute Teacher Application
Applicants must have a Bachelor's degree (does not need to be in education). If interested, please print and fill out the Substitute Teacher Application
(Click on the link above to access)
Please mail your application to:
Mercer County Educational Service Center
Attn: Sue Cook
540 E. Market St.
Celina, OH 45822
*If you have any questions, please contact Sue Cook at 419-586-6628 or email her at [email protected]